Children 1 and under – no admission charge
Standard Package $10 each (adults)
(Available Mon- Sat. 9-6, Sun. 1-6) Includes our new Pond Slide, hayride, petting zoo, goat walk, Kids’ Barn , antique farming display, corn mazes, haystacks play area, corn grinding, chicken feeding, catfish feeding, waterfall pond, region’s largest gourd trellis, tire mountain and the Friendly Forest. (Pig scramble on Sat. & Sun. only).
The following are available as add-ons to the Standard Package only on Saturday & Sunday. OR are included in the Daytime Armbands (Sat. & Sun.) described below.
- Pony Ride ($5) (Saturday & Sundays only)
- Train Ride ($3) (Saturday & Sundays only)
Kids’ Armband (Saturday & Sunday) $15
For 2016, full kids’ armbands will be available on Saturdays and Sundays only. The armband price will be $13.00 for opening day (September 17)and $15.00 thereafter. Armbands include everything in the Standard Package plus 1 each Pony Ride, Train Ride, and Pedal Tractor ride.
Pumpkin Hollow Zipline is a separate charge in addition to paid admission. The price is $10 per participant (over and above the price of admission). Note: Zipline participants must weigh between 60 and 275 lbs. Insurance requires that all riders be weighed prior to launch. Zipline will operate from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. on Saturday and 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. on Sunday from Sept. 17 – Oct. 31, 2016. For evening hours and prices, please see www.horrorinthehollow.com.
- Please refer To Horror in the Hollow for Fright Night prices. www.horrorinthehollow.com/prices
- Add maze to any Haunt for $5.00 extra.
- Wiener Roasts (groups only, food is included) add $5.00 each.
- Large maze plus hayride (by reservation, please) $10.00 each.