- Face coverings are recommended and encouraged inside buildings.
- Face coverings recommended and encouraged outdoors when social distancing is not possible.
- Staff members are sanitizing and disinfecting frequently.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the farm
Trained certified service dogs are welcome. No other animals are allowed.
For photographers planning “pumpkin patch” sessions at Pumpkin Hollow, below is our pricing policy and conditions:
- You buy a “seasons ticket” for yourself for $25.00. (or a one-time admission for adults at $12.00). The season pass is for daytime admission only.
- You or your customers pay regular admission for themselves and their families.
- You pay regular admission for your family. We start charging at 2 years old (one and under free).
- You don’t “monopolize” an area or photographic spot that other customers want to use also. There are thousands of photos taken here each year by families and others who have paid admission, so it’s only fair that they have access to those spots also. This has sometimes been a problem and can’t be tolerated.
- You don’t interrupt traffic flow for us or our visitors.
- There could be other conditions, but that is what comes to mind for now.
Just FYI, we have a zipline. I don’t know whether any of your clients would want a picture of themselves ziplining, but I thought I’d mention it. It will be a separate charge.
Birthday Party Policy
We charge the group rate for everyone who attends. Full armband (for kids 2 and
up) that is normally $17 is $14 for birthday parties. Adults who attend pay $10
instead of $12 normal admission. You have your own picnic table(s) for up to two
hours for your gifts and cake time. We allow you to bring in your own cake and
drinks (for birthday parties only) and decorations. Kids’ full armband allows them
to do one of everything we offer except for zipline and Putt Putt. We do require a
reservation, but not a deposit. Hopefully, this answers all your questions.
At this time, masks are not mandated, but that is subject to change. Masking is
recommended inside the buildings. Social distancing is still recommended. Staff
members are sanitizing and disinfecting frequently. Hand sanitizer stations are
available throughout the farm.
To make a reservation, please call 870-598-3568.